Enhance your organization's productivity and run your operations better with IteraNPO
Focus on impact
Get more funding
Boost your execution
IteraNPO is a productivity suite that enables non-profit organizations to work collaboratively and communicate more effectively internally and externally, so they can focus on their mission and not spend time on managing internal operations.
Align your organization behind your strategic goals and execution plans
- Create cohesive strategic, budget and operational plans based on your strategic goals and objectives, with out of the box templates
- Keep your goals and plans up-to-date and easily share with your organization, so everyone is aligned
- Export budget and operational plans using customizable document templates
- Dashboards to track progress against your goals and KPIs
Manage the fundraising process, not your funders data
- Manage grant applications and reports to funders with pre-populated content, team collaboration and deadline reminders
- Organize, tag and search your donors and partners
- Manage the fundraising progress, track cash flow and analyze performance
- Integrate with your campaign management and accounting solutions
Collaborate on program and project execution
- Manage and organize the information for your projects throughout their lifecycle
- Track progress against goals, milestones and tasks with due dates, reminders and overdue notifications
- Collaborate on documents online and on any device through Office 365
- Shared calendar and notifications for deadlines, meetings and events
Capture and share your impact
- Organize, tag and search your media content with ease
- Export and share your videos and photos with your funders, volunteers, beneficiaries and the community
- 1TB of free storage to capture the impact of your organization in rich media content
Design Partner Program
Are you an innovator at heart?
Why join our design partner program?
- Influence the direction of the product
- Early access to new features
- Free license for a year
What do you have to do as a design partner?
- Participate in 2 - 3 discovery sessions to help us understand how you do things
- Participate in 2 - 3 solution brainstorming sessions
- Review early product designs
- Be an early adopter and provide feedback to improve the product iteratively
- Enjoy a year of free use of the product after its release to the general public!
IteraNPO was launched in 2014 following the founders involvement with various non-profit organizations in the US and Europe to help these organizations with strategic planning, technology selection and implementation of business productivity projects. In this work, we realized that there is too much frustration with current software tools - they are too complex, not affordable for most smaller organizations, and there are simply too many point solutions creating confusion and poor utilization of these tools.
We started IteraNPO with the mission to create a modern productivity suite of tools for non-profit organizations, so more resources, time and effort are spent directly to serve their mission, and less on administration, operations and managing fundraising. Our goal is to make the impact of nonprofit organizations more visible, and improve their communication with funders, supporters and the community, so it’s easier to obtain the funds they need to further their missions.
We're based in the San Francisco bay area and in Sofia, Bulgaria.
Our customers are global.
US OFFICE444 San Antonio Rd, #5B, Palo Alto, CA 94306, USA
+1 408 569 8239
EU OFFICE23 Tvardishki Prohod str. 1404 Sofia, Bulgaria
+359 887 40 77 34